Well, today Kat did DIBELS testing with her state assigned teacher from AZVA, and she tested ABOVE HER GRADE LEVEL on everything!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of her! They have decided to keep her at the pace she is in for a month or so, and then "promote" her to second grade!! I am so excited for her. The teacher was very impressed, and had nothing but good things to say about her skill level!!! We are so happy for her!
We also made an adjustment to our schedule, our Friday schedule is usually only 4 hours of school work. So we distributed that work over Mon-Thur, so we have Friday's off! That will make things so nice! I have Friday's off from my Nanny job also, so our Friday's will be completely free! Just the three of us doing whatever we want! I can't wait!
We only added one extra hour of work to the other 4 days which is no big deal at all!
Things are going well here, and we're settling into a routine!
It's all falling into place and we couldn't be happier!

0 comments:
Post a Comment