Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Polar Express Here We Come!!!

So last year, we checked out the Polar Express for the first time. For those of you who don't know...it's in a city named Williams (about 3 hours from here) and it is a train ride to the "North Pole" where you have the story "The Polar Express" read to you, you get hot chocolate and cookies and you get to go to the north pole and meet Santa, who then joins you on the train on the way back, and gives you a gift and meets takes your Christmas wish list. It's a really sweet thing, and the best part is everyone gets to wear their PJ's on the train! Good times!
Last year we had a BLAST the kids loved it and we loved it! So I called this week and booked our tickets to go again! We're going on November 21st. I can't wait!
This year, we invited Grandma Norma to go with us, and she is super excited too! We'll do the Polar Express that Friday night, stay at a hotel in Flagstaff, and then go sight seeing on Saturday. We're planning to come home that Saturday night, but if we're all having fun, we may stay until Sunday!
I'm so excited to go on a mini-vacation! And the kids are stoked! They can't wait to go, and they're super happy that Grandma is going with us!
We're starting a count down around here, until we go. I still can't believe it's September, but I'm glad it is. The Holiday season is the BEST!
Ok, well I just wanted to share, better head off to bed!

0 comments: