Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wow...

Today, I watched Kaitlynn walk into the kitchen, go to the counter and grab something WAY in the back...without a step stool, without tippy toes...just all on her own...It shocked me! She's getting SO big SO fast!! Speaking of...she starts school on Monday. She's a FIRST GRADER! Blows my mind, when I think about it!! This year, I don't think I'll cry (as much as last year) I bawled my eyes out when we dropped her off at Kindergarten, and cried most of the day! But I've gotten used to it, so I think I'll be Ok! She's really happy to go back, she can't wait to see her friends, and she loves learning. I'm sure in a few years she won't want to go back and we'll be fighting with her about it! LOL But for now, We're enjoying her enthusiasm!
So it's back to the grind, Summer time is over! Tonight (Thur) We're going to the school to meet her teacher and get her supplies list. Then on Saturday, my sister and I are heading to the Mall, and a few other places to buy some school clothes and get everything she needs! Should be a fun day!
Well thats all for now, got lots to do! Take care!

0 comments: