I went to test my INR level at the Hemotologist's office last Monday, and my INR had jumped to 4.1 (way too high) So needless to say they stopped the Coumadin, and I had to go in every single day last week (not fun since it's a 40 minute drive each way) to check it ot make sure it was dropping.
On Wednesday, my INR was at 2.5, they restarted me on 3mg of Coumadin, instead of 5mg. And when I went in yesterday it was at 2.4!! Perfect!! So hopefully, the 3mg is the dose I need to be on, and it won't be jumping all over the place anymore!!
God is so good! He has watched over me, when it's too high and even when it's too low. And he has brought me an amazing Doctor who knows exactly what he's doing, and is watching my care very closely! I'm praying when I go back on Monday, that it will still be between 2.0 and 3.0 so that I can start going once a week instead of twice a week!!
We also found our home! We are so in love with it! It is still in Surprise, and Kaitlynn can go to her same school, which is awesome! Hopefully everything will be finalized by the end of the month!! It's great, we love it and I will definitely upload pics when we close the deal and get the keys!!
Well I am off to an exhausting day of shopping with my Sister! LOL She found out she is having a girl last weekend and ever since then, the mall has been calling our names and burning a hole in our husbands wallets!
Have a GREAT weekend!

0 comments:
Post a Comment