This morning, the girls and I were praying together before Kaitlynn headed off to school. When it was Kaitlynn's turn to pray she said "Lord, please watch over my Daddy at work, and my Mommy and my sister, because I love them, even more than I love ladybugs...but I love you the Most Jesus."
It was so sweet...the innocence of children! Listening to her talk to the Lord really blesses my heart!
On a side note, after talking it over with Kaitlynn, I dropped her off at the gate this morning :o( I wasn't ready, but she is. And sometimes you just have to go with it. I dropped her off, and parked right by the school yard gate, and sat for 15 minutes watching her, until the bell rang. I won't tell her though! She's a big girl, did it all on her own!
Have a great day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment