Friday, August 1, 2008

Glasses!!

Well today was SUPER busy, running all over town getting end-of-the-week stuff done. One of the things on the agenda, was visiting the eye Dr. for Kaitlynn. She had an exam done, got to wear the funny glasses. And turns out, she is near sighted! She is -50 in her right eye and -75 in her left. I had NO idea how bad her vision really was, until I watched her try to tell the Dr what pictures were on the wall...I felt bad for her! I of course asked her, why she never told me she couldn't see and she just said..."I don't know" LOL Simply put my dear!
They obviously prescribed glasses and she picked out the CUTEST pair! They are little rectangle shaped ones, and they look ADORABLE on her! Her looks have changed so much over the summer! When she goes back to school this year, she won't even look like the same girl. She's got a new hair cut, and some specs! She's beautiful though! I will post pictures when she gets her glasses (they'll be in, in about a week)
Little Ashlynn cried because she didn't get glasses, and I whispered in her ear, "Mommy would cry if she HAD to get glasses, be glad you don't need them!" Which made her giggle, and she chilled out!
Also, today is my Parent's 23rd Wedding Anniversary!! In a way I feel like it's my Anniversary too, because My Dad married my Mom 23 years ago today, but he also in a way married me, because that day he decided to be my Dad forever! So thanks Dad!!! I couldn't imagine my life if you hadn't met Mom and swept her off of her feet (still don't know how you did it! lol)!! I love you guys so much!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!
Ok, well off to get my INR checked...fun stuff! Pictures of Kat's glasses will be up in a week or so!
Adios and Thank God it's Friday!!!!

0 comments: