Well, May 27th was Chris' 32nd Birthday!
It was also the day that Miss Kaitlynn got her first set of stitches. She was reaching for a juice box in the fridge, and dropped a FULL, Glass bottle of Queso on her foot! For the first minute or two all that I could see was blood and cheese. I calmed her down and rinsed her foot in the sink, and knew we needed to go to Urgent Care, they got us back pretty quickly, and took X-rays and sewed her up. The tendon in her big toe was hanging out...UGH...it made me totally queezy, but they gave her some pain meds, and she was really LOOPY! She kept saying..."Mom, everything is moving in S-L-O-W M-O-T-I-O-N" LOL So she didn't feel much when it was time to put her foot back together. She had to walk with an orthopedic boot for 10 days, and couldn't swim...she was bummed! But she is all better now!! And swimming like a fish, I will save you all the gory pictures of her foot (yeah we took em) But I will however, show you some random pictures of cuteness!!
She did her own make-up, can you tell??
Her famous Pouty-Face!

0 comments:
Post a Comment