Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Changes...

Well, I suppose it is time to get this all out in the open. As some of our closest friends and family know, some changes have come our way over the last month.
After 8 years together, Chris and I have decided to go our seperate ways. There have been some things that have come to light, making it difficult to continue a marriage. Out of respect, I will NOT go into detail as to why we're no longer together, but I did feel we needed to let everyone know that we are getting divorced.
We remain friends, and are dedicated to making sure our girls are well taken care of physically and emotionally and we plan to work together to make that happen. The girls and I have moved into a home about 2 blocks from Chris' place, so we are still close in proximity to eachother, which makes visits with the girls much easier.
The girls are doing well and are happy, everyone is going to be OK, I'm confident that the Lord will pull us through...
So, instead of our Blog being a Duffey Family Blog, it will be centered more around the girls and what they are up to, and how they are doing.
Thank you to the friends and family who have known about this for a while, and have been there for me, your support is much appreciated. I'll update the blog as I can. I'm working now so it's a little tougher for me to find time to get online, because I spend my free time with the girls! But I will do what I can!

0 comments: