Wow, so I know we had a party last month, but today was the actual day of Kaitlynn's Birthday! I can't believe she is 6 years old!!! Time has FLOWN by, I still remember the day I gave birth to her, I know all Moms say it but it still feels like it was yesterday! It was the very first time I met someone who was 100% blood to me! It was the most amazing feeling in the world, and she still gives me butterflies to this day, when I watch her sleep, or witness her learning something new...she's awesome and I love her to pieces!!
My Best Friend/Roomate Donna and I, surprised her with a cake, we said she was in trouble and called her downstairs and when she came down all of the lights were off and the candles were lit on the cake, she freaked!!
The next day Chris, Ashlynn and I took her to her favorite place, Olive Garden for dinner. It was nice for the four of us to be together for her birthday. They brought out a cake for her, and sang to her...she wasn't embarrased at all she loved it! She had a great time!!
I forgot to bring my camera to dinner, but here are some pictures of cake at our house!!
Donna and Kat after she was Surprised!

1 comments:
Kaitlynn looks so cute with the new haircut! To be honest, it totally fits her! Tell her Aunt Sara is VERY proud of her to donate her hair to locks of love!!
Post a Comment