Ok, so it's been a while, so I am going to update everyone!
For the last couple of Months Kaitlynn has been saying she wants to cut her hair and donate it to locks of love. My good friend Mandi, was the one who started this whole thing, because she did it first! We told Kaitlynn that once school was out, if she really wanted to do it, we would let her! So the day after her last day of school, we took her in and she cut it! They were able to get 13 inches of hair from her, and they said it will make a really nice wig for a little girl going through Chemo or whatever the case may be! I as a Mom am SO proud of her, I think it is so sweet!! It's been tough to adjust to, seeing her with such short hair, but she's beautiful no matter what her hair looks like, and it WILL grow back! As I keep having to remind her Daddy!
Here are some pictures of her getting her hair cut!!
I miss that Pretty Ponytail!

0 comments:
Post a Comment