Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy and Painfully Long Week!

Last week was hectic, and really busy. We went through something really tough. Things are getting better though. I'll update a little later. Chris is in Ohio for work this week. Not fun! But my best bud Amber is staying with me all week for a "Girls Only" Week of Relaxation!!!
Kaitlynn's game was great on Saturday! Grandma Norma was there again, it was SO hot out, we all have nice sun tans though, but with crappy tan lines, have to wear short sleeve shirts for a while to make sure they don't show! Next week is Kaitlynn's last Tee Ball game on a Saturday, I'm bummed! Her final game will be on the following Tuesday. Doesn't feel like they last long enough! We get her team pictures next week, I'll definitely post one when I get it!
Ok, well tons to do, and not much time to do it in! Update more soon!!

0 comments: