Tonight is Kat's Showcase Night at school, we get to go into her classroom and see all of the things she has done all year long. She'll be receiving some awards and certificates and after all of that there is a talent show they're putting on!! I can't wait!! Although, I'm bummed because Chris won't be there, but I will be video taping the entire thing, so he can watch it when he gets home! They get out of school in 2 weeks!! Yay for Summer!! I can't wait!!!
We're also gearing up for Kaitlynn's Birthday Party, we're having a Glamour Makeover party, a company is coming to the house, to give Kat and all of her friends Make overs, including hair styling, pedicures, manicures, make-up and then they get to have a fashion show!! It's going to be so much fun!! She is SOOOOOOO excited!! Chris however is weary, because he'll be the only Boy here. I think he's just jealous that he can't get made-over too! :o)
Well, gotta get stuff done before her BIG night tonight!! I'll post some pictures tomorrow!
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment