I LOVE Weekends!!!! Saturday Morning Kat had a Tee Ball game, her team was missing 3 players and still kicked butt! During the game one of her team mates threw up on the field, right next to her, but she handled it well! LOL I think the kids were getting over heated easily. But they all still played well, and Kat had some really
GREAT hits!! She was running the bases like lightning! We were SO proud!!
After the game, we came home and had lunch, and just relaxed for a bit. Then we went outside when it cooled down, and did some yard work. Chris took the front yard, and I took the back. While I was out back I gave Sydney (our dog) a bath, and sprayed the girls with the hose while they were on the swings, it was fun! Then when all of the work was done, we went out front and Chris and I sat in our chairs and watched the girls blow bubbles and run around and play.
After the kiddos went to bed, Chris and I hung out and watched a Movie..."Good Luck Chuck" Don't recommend it to anyone, it was really bad.
Sunday I woke up with a BAD headache and didn't get out of bed until 9. We all just hung out, and then later on watched a kids movie "Everybody's Hero" It was really cute! The girls loved it!! When the movie was over, the 4 of us piled into Chris and I's bed and took a nice long nap together! We spent the rest of the evening with our usual Sunday Afternoon Steak Dinner, and spent some time as a family!
But it's Monday now....back to the grind!!
Here are some pics and a Video! Enjoy!

1 comments:
OMG! You are making me want my son to grow up so fast so I can have him out there looking just as cute as Kaitlynn! I love it when the little ones play ball!
Post a Comment