Wednesday, May 7, 2008

L-O-N-G week!!!!ll

So, its only Wednesday and I am FRIED!! I miss my hubby, and I didn't realize how much help he is, until he wasn't here! Suddenly I was doing ABSOLUTELY everything by myself...and it sucks! When he's home, I think he does nothing, but now that he's not here, I've seen that he totally does help!! Sorry hun!!!
The "Girls Only, Week Of Relaxation" didn't go as planned. Some things came up for my friend, and she ended up going home early. We didn't do anything we had planned to, but thats OK.
I got a phone call yesterday that totally bummed me out, FHA (who we have our financing through) has recently changed their requirements for approval, so we have had to start our process all over again, and fix some things on our credit to qualify again. This has set us back at LEAST 2-3 weeks, and we may lose the house that we have our offer out on. Fortunately the house is a short sale so we still have a while to go before we will get an acceptance letter from them, so that gives us time to jump through all of the hoops we need to, to secure our financing again. I'm trying not to stress and am trusting that the Lord is allowing this to happen for a reason, and if we do end up missing out on the house we want right now, then I'm sure he has a much better place for us out there!
We'll see how it goes!

0 comments: