Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekends Rock!!!!

We had an awesome weekend! It started with Friday night, we had our good friends Dave and Amber over, and we literally played Wii all night! Amber is totally addicted to Guitar Hero and Mario Party 8 now! It was a lot of fun!!

Kaitlynn had a game on Saturday, she did awesome! And she had a HUGE cheering section! Chris, Ash and I, Aunt Heidi, Aunt Trudy, Uncle Coty, Omi, Opi and Grandma Norma were all there! Every little thing she did, we all screamed for her! During the second inning, she hit the ball and made it to first base, Grandma Norma said she wanted to jump over the fence and run on to the field to hug her! We all managed to stop her though! We told her we don't think they allow Great Grandmas on the field for hugs! But there were plenty after the game!

After the game Chris, the girls and I headed to lunch with Grandma Norma. Everyone had California Club Sandwiches, they were SO good, and so was the company! We love hanging out with Grandma, she's hilarious and she always keeps the conversation interesting! Not to mention the girls love being around her, she's always teaching them something new, even when she doesn't realize it! She's the best!!!

Saturday evening we went grocery shopping all over town, and came home and organized the fridge and pantry and I finished up laundry...good times! Try to not be jealous!

Sunday we spent the whole day as a family, just relaxing and doing whatever we wanted to do! The girls played lots of Barbies, we just lounged, And we had the best Sunday dinner EVER, Chris grilled some AWESOME steaks for Kaitlynn and I and we had our favorite sides...it was a nice quiet dinner as a family! Later after the kids went to bed, we relaxed in front of the T.V with a glass of wine and just spent some time alone!

Mondays stink though, I'm not ready for Chris to go back to work, and Kaitlynn to go back to school. I think we need a vacation soon!!

Well, that's about all that is new here, I'm going to update as often as I can, and add pictures!In the meantime head over to dropshots, and see the videos and pics I added today!




0 comments: