Today was a great day, the girls spent some time together, (playing Barbies of course) Before Kaitlynn had to go to school. And the three of us had a nice breakfast/girl talk time together. After we dropped her off, Ash and I headed out to meet our friends Jessie and Noah, and her twin babies Ethan and Liam. We all went to a park in the Arrowhead area (about 35 min from home) They had a nice park, and a Lake across the street that had these HUGE Coy (sp?) Fish in them. We fed them Marshmallows and Bread and they would come right to the shore to get the food, it was crazy!! The kids loved it! There were also ducks and cute little turtles! Here are some pictures of our day! Overall it was nice out, about 86*. I got some sun, for sure! Nice and red! But I need it, because I am a paler shade of white!!
13 years ago

1 comments:
Awww too cute! Are you sure feeding the Coi mo'mo's was a good idea? HAHA lucky fish!
Post a Comment