Well, I was trying to be nice, and let Ash play with my camera. She likes to take random shots of all of her toys, the house, etc. She never does anything to hurt it and is careful. Well last night, she used it, and brought it back to me and said the screen was black. She swears up and down she didn't drop it or do anything to break it...so I guess I have to believe her lol. But the screen is black, so you can't view the pictures. I'm pretty sure it still takes pics, but I haven't checked it yet, I'm afraid to. Oh well. I guess it's the kids camera now, and I'll have to pray for a good deal on a new one! Ugh! And yes, in case you were wondering, Chris was mad! LOL
On a fun note, we planned our family vacation last night. We reserved a hotel for 5 days in San Diego. We plan on going in May, Chris has 6 days off, so it should be lots of fun! Our hotel is just a couple of blocks from the beach, so we plan on spending most of our time there, and might hit Knotts Berry Farm while we're out there! It will just be a lazy, day by day vacation and I can't wait! Woo Hoo!!
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment