Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Holy Mojito's I'm bad at this!

Ok, so I was just surfing the net, and went by a few friends blogs and realized, how far behind I was on mine!!
Every day goes by pretty fast and I forget to catch everyone up!
We're doing great, the girls are getting big. I'm freakin out LOL. I just can't believe that my baby girls will be 7 and 4 this June...crazy!
They're both doing great, Ash is in preschool and Kaitlynn is finishing up the 2nd grade. They're both super smart and love learning! We're doing the home school thing again. Kaitlynn was having a really hard time getting by in regular school, due to her ADHD. So we decided as a family to go through a public school, who specializes in kids with learning disabilities, that we are able to do from home. She's thriving, doing it here. And I'm glad we've found what works for her. Not to mention, Ash is very happy to have her big sissy home again.
Tee Ball started back up, actually tomorrow night is Kaitlynn's first practice, we're looking forward to it. It's so much fun!
Chris is doing good, working tons (as usual) I'm doing good, health is in check! (Praise the Lord!) I spend my days holding down the fort, schooling the kids and trying to find a little breathing room LOL.
We're all happy, healthy and blessed! Here are some pictures of our trip to the Zoo and Aquarium this week!

My adorable niece Addie

0 comments: