Friday, July 24, 2009

Meet Miley!

So the girls were pretty broken hearted about not having Chubbs anymore, so this past weekend Chris and I went to the Humane Society and picked out a kitten for them. She is 13 weeks old, all black with green eyes (very cool). Cats do fine in apartments and can hide when they need space, unlike dogs. We went and picked her up on Sunday and the girls were SO stoked!! They screamed like crazy and it was the highest pitched scream I've ever heard, after being a Mom of girls for 7 years...I've learned the higher the pitch the better! LOL.

We brought her home, and she is just a love. She purrs all of the time, and loves to knead you. She is a good girl! I LOVE that cats are automatically potty trained! Woo Hoo! The kids are very happy...oh and they named her Miley (after Miley Cyrus) lol...

Also, I am very proud of my Hubby, he is SO not a cat person, but he'll do anything for his girls. He's actually warmed up to her, and even lets her sleep in our bed. She likes to lick his head in the middle of the night...he's not a big fan of that, but he allows it :o) Thanks Hunny for being such a sweet Daddy!!



She likes to climb onto the Entertainment Center and sleep next to Chris' PS3 (he doesn't care for that too much lol)

0 comments: