Thursday, July 23, 2009

Date night! Woo Hoo!

The girls LOVE to go and stay at Great Grandma Norma's house, they're like 3 little old ladies together, they dance around the house, they garden, they sew doll clothes and read books. So this past Friday the girls went over to spend the night with her (they do it a few times a month) So Chris and I took advantage of the situation and had an official date night!
We haven't been alone in ages, so it was SO nice to just hang out together. We went to dinner, a movie and then to Abuelo's (our fave restaurant) for drinks and then back to our house and hit the hot tub for a few hours! It was SO much fun! We'd forgotten what it was like to be alone, and I'm glad we did it. We really needed it! I love that boy so much, he still gives me butterflies when I see him, or hear his voice. I'm one lucky gal to have a guy like him!



0 comments: