Saturday, October 25, 2008

Newest Addition to the Duffey Clan!

Well, if you have read our earlier posts, you know about Sydney passing away. The girls and I were missing the companionship of a dog in the house, so I called my friend Terri, who breeds English Bulldogs. I was calling her to find out about any upcoming breedings she might have, so we could get on a list to get a puppy later down the road. Turns out, she just had a litter and there was one left...a little girl. We went to meet her, and knew we had to take her home. We hadn't intended to get a new dog so soon, but it just worked out that way. She is no way replaces Syd, but it is nice to have a new member of the family.
So, her name is Chubbs and as of today she is 13 weeks old! She's a hoot!
Enjoy the pics!















,

0 comments: