Whew, well this week was a doozy. I was admitted to the hospital on Sunday, because I had a super bad asthma attack and my rescue inhaler didn't work. So they kept my butt in the hospital, and gave me breathing treatments every 3 hours until I got better. God is good, he took care of me and I was discharged on Wednesday and now I am A-Ok!
On to other news, Kaitlynn was accepted to a private school this week. As much as we loved the homeschooling, she was missing something, she missed having friends, and interacting with kids her age. And I am, of course not a trained teacher and I knew there was more out there for her. Not to mention, Ashlynn wasn't getting nearly as much attention as she wanted.
When we first decided to home school, I promised myself (and her), that I wouldn't force her to stay home if the time ever came where she didn't want to do it anymore.
So we discussed it as a family, and decided this was best. I gave it 110% and so did she, and it was a blessing while it lasted!
We're really excited about her school, it is one of the top performing schools in the valley, and they have SO much there for her, it's just down right crazy!
The other news we have, is that her new school received her records and test scores from AZVA (the homeschool program we did) and based on her test scores from DIBELS and Terra Nova testing, they placed her in 2nd grade!!! She was able to bypass an entire grade!
I'm telling you, she is SO smart!!! We're so happy for her, and very proud, she's going to go so far in life with her education, and we are really excited to see where it takes her.
So here's to our SECOND GRADER!!! Wow!!!! She's amazing!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment